Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Back to School Calender's for Keller ISD and Surrounding Areas



The month of August has arrived! WOW! With that being said, August means.....

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!! 

With a show of hands, how many of y'all have kiddos that are excited about gong back to school? I figured I could ask that in a blog because I'm pretty confident that no one would raise their hands so it wouldn't matter if I can't see y'all. :)

Here's another question for y'all? Now you don't have to raise your hands for this one. I know the answer but I'm going to ask anyway. How many parents are ready for their kiddos to go back to school? And not because you need a break, of course, but because it's time for them to get their learn on. I'm with you. It's time to get their minds back into learning and off the screens. Am I right?! 

Guess what I have for you today! School start dates AND the 2018/2019 school calendars for Keller, Northwest, Grapevine Colleyville, Southake Carroll, Fort Worth, Birdville and Eagle Mountain Saginaw ISDs. Click the links below for your kiddos school district and POOF their calendar will pop up! 

August 15th is the first day of school for:

August 27th is the first day of school for:

August 20th is the first day of school for:
Eagle Mountain Sagniaw ISD

Have a great 2018-2019 school year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment